06 April 2011

sunday (3-4-2011)

SUNDAY was his father birthday ...
morning we go IKEA buy the funiture ...
(for my babi`s new room)
his father fetch we ...
IKEA damn big ...
walk till my leg sore ...
the already 4 hour passed ...
babi still have finish choosing his bad accessories ...
his daddy also pek chek dy ...
at 5.30 we just back home ...
rest awile ...
his father back home ...
changing a new look ...
and that night we celebrate his father birthday at "香港酒家"...
that cuisine so delicious ...hmm...
then his fathar pour a glass of red wine to me ...
hehe ... but , this red wine smell so strong ...
feel like difficult to drink~
yuk ~ really difficult to drink ...
so i faster finish the 1st cup ...
suddently , his "a yi " pour another cup for me @.@
oh ~ my god !!! stunned !!!
i saw his father already drunk ... haha ~
i also start feel faint and hot ...
then his father toast to me ...
aikss ... so means must drink ~ alamak ...
me also want drunk dy ... blur blur ~~~~~
finally ... i drunk ~ hahahaha ~
Monday ... 4.4.2011
1st time painting the wall ...
oh ... "hou hou gao" ... coz 1st time mah ...
haha ~
my babi ...so cham ...
i 6am already go sleep ...
babi he do til 10am ... (poor babi , wiffy sek fan ~)
but the chat not enough ...
so must wait his "ah yi" help him to buy the polish...
LAZY to continue ...
so stop here lar ...
babi ~ wiffy love u ... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment