23 September 2011

My job - @live KL

Long time Didn't write my blog... Full of the dust dy ..
I'm busy recently ,

Let say something about my job ...
I'm a [vase waitress] ... Means ,
My jobscope is attract customer , chit chat with them, take order , and sometime I need to draft beer ...
This is the first in my life time work at the bar ...
This id The first time I draft the beer ,
Not easy like we saw ...
And I know alot new fren ...
Alot of them are from myama ...
And customers also very funny ...
It's a relax job ...


Last week Saturday hubby and I go his cousin wedding dinner with his papa and aunt ... Hubby told me ... All of them are Wong ... Big big family wad !!! The wedding dinner not yet start so , papa Wong drunk abit dy ... Started ... Drunk dy ... Alot uncle Wong come and talk with hubby ...becoz they already long long time didn't see hubby ...(hubby busy than the bridegroom )XD

We back on 10.30 pm ... Papa wong erm dim jor ... But before we leave there .., papa Wong erm she dak go back stil want go inside find his brother drink more ... Like a child ... ^^
Everyone are the same ... When you are grow up ... U will miss that pure that you can't got ...

Night ...


And the last ... I wanna show something that is very geli but funny ...
Hubby wear sze mat ... Hahahahaha ...

Yerr ><




No comments:

Post a Comment