01 January 2012

Welcome 2012

 HAPPY NEW YEAR ~
opss ... 1year pass ...
hey , guys what you have been done on 2011 ?
i done nothing in last year ... (waste a year for nothing ? em hai mah ?)
yea , i wasted 1 year for nothing ...
so 2012 ...i must be cheer ...(start of another year , everyone will say like that ... ahhaha "say ")
hello ,am serious la ...
So what would i do in this year ?
if you wanna knw ...
just keep view my blog ... hahaha ... ( say like alot ppl interested abt my blog gam ....very perasan )

I just posted a picture edited by me ...
normally ppl will upload their photo show they are celebrating NEW YEAR ...
hmmm ,act im jealous , i also wanna be that normal 1 ~ ><
No ppl date me >< my man sick a few day ...
my New year celebration ... >< (almost cry )

I told my boyfie on 12.00am 1.1.2012 ...
    My new year wishes is "change a new boyfriend" 
hahaha ~ gek sei him ~

I gonna sleep soon ...
BYE ~ MY LOVELY BLOG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment