31 December 2011

My love ...

This kind of blog , i had wrote alot of sad , and how he treat me bad ...
Today am gonna try to write some thing abt [ MY LOVE ] ...

Even i wrote alot bad thing about him ...
But i still love him deeply ...

Why would i write this passage at now ?
Because ... am fall in love with his sleeping face ...
He sleep like a baby ... 
am look at him ... and i had recalled so many memories in pass ...
I love him ... lost control ... really really love him ...
I hate , i hate you dont ever cherish MY LOVE ...
i hate , you let me down ...
i hate , you dont care my feel ...
i hate ... why dont you try to protect me as i protect you ...
but i hate the most is ... why  i still here be the idiot ....

My tear drop when im typing this ...
My tear drop ... is because ... I love you ... more than i hate ...

DEAR Boy ...
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment