29 June 2011

我不见了?!

I absent school over 1week ...
Sorry to my fren ... Bobo ...
And I very happy ,
Still got ppl remember me , not poor at all ...
But only u , is it funny ? Hahaha , yea... For me ,this really funny ...
I lost my courage... From last year ...
And I dun knw how to accept why I am always lost this lost that ,
Last time I afraid lost yaya ,
Then , turn rainie ,turn kimura ...
Why so Cham ? Why ppl all seem like wanna throw me away ?
Mummy will u ?
Then I have nothing ... ? So this is my ending ?

To my Mama ,
I'm sorry to mummy ,
I really miss u much ...
I knw u miss me too ,
Mummy pls take care ur self ..
I will back home soon ...
I love u much ...

KI , wiffy love u too ,
I thought we already stable ,
But finally I knw , we r nt ,
Is ok , not the what u can control ,
Now just hope u will enjoy In love with me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment