14 June 2011

I already watched  "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN"
It was a awesome movie ...
this movie always make me nervous ...
and i propose watch it at cinema ...for contented visual enjoy ...
i missed 3 part ... what a pity ……………… 
 a funny protagonist ... Captain Jack Sparrow ...
a beautiful mermaid in the movie ...

and during this holiday i had watched "TRANSFORMERS", "BLACK SWAN" , "CLASH OF TITANS" "THE LORD OF THE RING (1)", "I AM LEGEND",all download by my hubby ...
actually is he forced me to watch that "TRANSFORMERS" , but it is really nice , the alient robot design and the graphic nicely ...
"TRANSFORMERS 3" coming soon ... so i must fast fast finish that T1 & T2 ...
i want watch it with my hubby ... weeeeeeeeeheheeeeeeeeee ^^

Now i`m waiting my hubby free ,and we go watch that X-MAN FIRST CLASS ...
His fren just finish watched ... comment is "zheng arh !!"
argh !! await !!



stop here ...
i need to nap awhile ... after that have to prepare to go school ...
nite ... my blog  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment