23 October 2011

Shopping whole day with KimuRa

Yooooo ... Evelyn here  ^^
I abandon my blog since i start work ...(busy + tired)

FRIDAY i got my salary ...oh yes ~ haha ,wait so long dy la ...(happy)
And friday night , celebrate my DEAR (HWEE PING) birthday ,
She love blue much , that why i choose "BLUE DRAGON" ...teeeheee ^^
Hubby follow me go too ... hmm  ^^ i thk he want gap lui guah ~ hahaha~

Saturday , wake up early ...  becoz " HUBBY ACCOMPANY ME GO SHOPPING "
Fu*king happy eh , you knw ... long time didn`t go shopping dy ...
We go out from 1pm somethg ... the first stop we went is "TS ESPRIT " ...
actually the prev day i already went there ... i saw a bag suitable for hubby ...(hubby bag broke dy ...>< yam gong lo )
Hubby though i want buy for myself .... haha (bodohnya)~
So i thk monday i will go and get it giv a surprise for him .... weeeeeheeeheeee .....
i want buy a couple bag geh ... but  really expensive leh , 200 per 1 ...
that bag for my style … suitable la  ...
and second we go and eat that BBQ plaza ...
1st time eat this with my hubby ...( hoi sam la ~)
I thk hubby like it much lo , coz i order all is beef ...
Next month bring hubby go eat "OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE" ...
sure he will crazy ... hahahahhaah ...

After that we went to sungei wang ... i bought a and a skirt like japanese style ....
and go pavilion ... forever 21 ... bought a long skinny jeans and a shirt ...

just 4 piece only i spent jor 6 hours ...also not enough ...
coz i haven`t buy short pants , i haven`t buy shampoo ...
masa tak cukup eh ....
Almost the time to go home ... Hubby recieved a msg from vivi ...  "yam cha lo"
hahah , hubby tired like a shit dy ... i still want second round ... we go back on 1.30am over ...

ps : sorry my fren bobo ... my transpot got problem , so can`t go ur birthday party ><








No comments:

Post a Comment