24 August 2011

huuuuuuuu , it already past ... 
yesterday , i found somethg from his computer ...
whats that ?  ans : some sweet photograph ...but not with me ...
with a beautiful girl ... he fall in deeply for her  ... the her that i most most most jealousy ...
i`m sad , when i saw it ... but my tears have been dry long ago ...
i need someone there for me ... the 1st i thought was u ...
i sent you a msg ...       "my heart has broke"
i wish ... i wish ... you will reply . wiffy , what happen ? 
but i knw u won`t ,i`m just try to lie to myself  ... 
so , i find other ppl ... don`t knw who there for me ... and i knw that is no one be there for me ....
a old fren called back ... pickup ...
she told me , 
girl ,don`t always thk that nagatively pls ... 
you not said he treat you good than before , 
treasure that , and believe him ...
but me , sai alot thg try to hurt hubby ...
i`m bad , and i feel so sorry for hubby... 
finally , he get angry ...
coz i don`t tell him anythg , and just keep silent and a  bad face ,
then he thought i`m angry becoz of the starbucks ,
ps: hello man , i`m not children ok ,
i won`t becoz of a cup of coffe then angry anyone ...
we almost broke up yesterday ...
..........
stop to say that bad matter and past matter ...
but another night , after we eat dinnner with dad and back home ...
he say sorry with me ...
how sweet .........
 anyway , that is past ... i don`t mind ...
coz , u still my hubby ...
this is what that i care ... 
and after this ...
i knw , i really knw ...
you are really love me ... and i`m not invisible in your heart ...

ps : jie jie is the most understand u ...
last time , she tell me ...
you will reflect what that you done ...
but not at all ... in her eye ... you still the little boy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment