19 August 2011

Yesterday back my sweet home from hubby`s home ...
sweat =="~ insomnia...
 my face very dry ... suck !
long time didn`t do mask ...so the coming week i will hardwork to do mask ...
i prefer use Anna Sui mask ... very effective eh ~ 
Actually i`m thking want buy the KIELTH`S product or nt ...
Many fren said that brand`s product is great ...
i need do more skin care ... coz my skin seem like a 40ys old untie ... ==''

Bought a pair of fake eyelashes on yesterday noon ...
very thick , right ? but there is no way of ... must full makeup when work ... 
 see the nail ... make by myself ... very low level ~ 

I  want take a driving test as soon as posible ... but mummy seem like disagree ...
And i hope my fren be serious help me to find a high salary abit`s work at singapore ...
i want earn my fee to study abroad ...and i must improve my english level ...
that day go work extras (k leh feh) ... waaaaooo ... all speak in english ,and very fluet eh ,
when i can speak fluet like them ? ><

Just now before go home , i go find hubby accompany him break ...
when i reach s.g wang there , suddenly rain ~
so when i reach pavilion is already very wet ...
but no choice , hubby breaktime is soon ...
when i saw him , i`m feel very happy ,
but him suddenly get angry ,
hello , what i`ve done ? why get angry ...izzit just becoz i forgot to bring the chopstick for him ?
this is what i thk at that time ,
so i argue with him a little while ...
finally ,he told me , just now get superior scold ,
actually i`m in a bad mood ,
coz that is not my false at all ,right ?
but  feel sorry to him...
so after he back to his workshop ...
i go find somethg to encourage him ,
The 1st i thought is buy candy or chocolate for him ,
so i go 6th floor see that little shop sell biscuit and others ...
all not that i want ,
after that i thought that sticky is down there ,
i found the sticky candy there wrote "sorry "
aha ~is u  ! "sorry sticky" , so i bought it ~
after that give it to hubby ,but din see him ,
 coz he eating so i call  his colleague take it for him ,
then i leave ~weeee , he call me in 5 mnt ~
so i go find him again ,but just awhile ...co my aunt is coming .
my lovely aunt buy a chatime "redbean greentea pop + puddin "for me ,
yea ... thanks my aunt so much ...
actually they all very dote me ~

Finally , i got some new photograph ...
 just finish makeup , have blow my hair ... 
 waiting hubby come back , then we go yam cha with freeze ...

this is today lar ~ ^^ i love the makeup , but ... the lens ~ishhh ~

hmmm , my mummy bought the alfredo cream cheese fattuccine sauce for me ,
so , this saturday ,i will cook it for my hubby ... <3 stay tune ~

ok la , stop here ... continue to watch movie ... TA TA ~
muackzz ~


No comments:

Post a Comment