21 December 2011

Talking to the moon when i`m at home

Talking to the moon

I know you`re somewhere out there 
somewhere far away

i want you back 
i want you back

My neighbors think im crazy 
but they don`t understand ,

You`re all i had
you`re all i had 

At night when the star light up my room
i sit by myself 

Talking to the moon ......................... 
trying to get to you ......................
In hope you`re ither side 
talking to me too 
or am i a fool 
who sits alone 
talking to the moon ...

Okay , this is the part of the  TALKING TO THE MOON that i mostly like it >joking,
i love this song so much ...
A meaningful `s song ... 
BRUNO MARS  sound is perfectly suitable to this song ...

That is my title "TALKING TO THE MOON WHEN IM AT HOME"
I`M REALLY  LISTENING THIS SONG AT HOME MAH ~




No comments:

Post a Comment