25 September 2010

change.

i miss u ... choi onn kee ... did u know ... all the thg i know ... u dun have girl fren... u dun have gave that NO to ur gf use .... and say u cant give up on her (jenny) ad 2 ys ....u still always acc her ... all that i know ... today .... still now ... i cant sleep ... i go view ur profile .... saw it ... u wrote ...

Xiiao Bii Xiao Shi Wawayii 谢谢你们告诉了我他是个怎样的人....我不会再对他又感觉了!!我会开始讨厌他!!谢谢你们~ who is the "ta"u saying abt ? is it me ... i thk is me .... i scare ...when i saw it .... how come every thing so bad to me ... just love you .... just need u ... its so easy .... but hard to get it .... why ur fren all like this , wht thg make them so dislike me ... i can say sorry to them .... i can do any thg they want me to do ... pls give me chance .... dun alway like that pls ... why what that ppl say u all trust .... but all i say u dun trust .... not fair to me ... !!!!! if u r really love jenny , u wont kiss with me ... u wont hug me ... u wont said u love me , u wont wait me , u wont cry for me , u wont thking of me , u wont jealous me is close with someone , u wont make that book for me , u wont care what i lie , u wont thk ur holiday want acc me go genting ... damn miss u ... just came back my side pls... i miss u , i love u ....

No comments:

Post a Comment