09 May 2011

this week

I spent 2 day for wactched that series [カンタービレのだめ] { nodame cantabile }
plot of a play nice , but the ending incomplete ...
hubby said still got a movie for talk abt the Nodame and 千秋学长 ,
but downloading ... must wait ... ^^ await ~
yesterday i have sleep in the afternoon ,
but always incubus ,
the 1st dream - my finger was stabbed ,
i was scared abt the dream , then i awake ...
soon , i sleep again ... (hehe , so tired )
the 2nd dream come - my hubby talk to me (我想过要和你分手的,只是怕讲了你会很难过,所以不懂怎么样开口)
when i awake ...i got feel my eye got tear fall out in the time i didn`t sense ...
this dream make me upset whole day ...
i asked him alot stupid questions ...
i hold his hand clenched ...afraid he would leave me ,
whole week past ,
i`m gall abt our relationship,
maybe that is the only reason why i have bad dream at the same time ...
i need a good rest ...
but this whole month have exam ...
haiz , i wish everythg will be alright when i awake ...
this is the first time i serious to write a english dairy ...
i`m traning my english ... so any wrong ... just forgive me and don`t make fun of me ...
night .TO my lovely Hubby ... now i`m going to nap ...
MISS u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment