05 July 2011

Day dreaming

Just now i was does a Stupid matter , my gosh ,
Bii , funny right ?
Boring erh !!! ... U playing ur GT 5 ,
What can I do ? Hehe , use my brain think this think that lor.. , good wad ...
Haha ...
Yea , I got a idea ,
I give u long long time to prepare it ,
Dun let me disappoint eh !

29 Nov 2011 ,
The date too important to we ,
yup yup yup , 1 year anniversary ...
Dont FFK yeh !!!

First we must have a breakfast at home ,
I cook for u ^^
After that , I wanna watch a movie wit u ,
better choose[ Twilight ] ,
Then , i want a S brand coffee shop's green tea frappucino with cream ...
And a piece of cake ... very satified ...

Next we will very free and feel abit bored,
Hmmm , so u must accompany shopping ^^ don't worry ,
If I buy thg , I will pay myself ^^


................2hours pass...

Bii ,is time to have a diner ,
And keep as secret ^^

Ok lar , turn my play GT 5 dy lar ,
Bye dear blogeeeee ... Muackzzz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment