04 October 2010

1st day work at wong kok - watress ~

today is my 1st time be a watress ~ so difficult larh ... so many table need to remember ... somany thg need to learn ... today i so "gin jiong" lorh ~ very scare that food will fall to the floor lorh ... take that water so many cup ...so heavy ... goyang goyang at they ... very gan jiong ~ today know somany frenzz ... a tb name yt !!cool man !!! so yeng and so leng zai ~ and 4 boy always talk with me`s is ... alex ... a hao ~a feng ~vincent ~ they so funny lorh ... that feng !! i finnish work ... on the way back home, he sms me ... i thk ntg de ~ dim ji ~ he said he love me ... said what "一见钟情"~ wtf ~gam dou duck ? so funny ... sure i din accpt larh... waiting for some 1 mah ~ miss u eh ... today got miss me anot ? (is saying u arh ~choi onn kee !!) hmmm ... sure u din larh ... aikss ~ 'damn tired ... miss u ... love u ... nite my biibii husb ~ mwakkkzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment