11 October 2010

sunday ~

hmmm ~ today i got work larh ~ ishh ~... damn fuck !!! not well still need work ~ akay fine , but all the ppl seem like try to make me angry ... that (h)gave me pattern saw ... fucker !!! but , still got (f)&(y)tam me ... hmm ~ that family of sohai ... the biggest sis ... damn sohai !!! fuker !!!!!!!!! if can i will kill her !!! cubit me !!!step on my leg !!! tooooo pain !!! fuker , ady 23ys old !!! pls use ur brain to thk it larh !!! im watress , not manager of restaurant .... need to take that food whole day , cant it down , still want step on my leg !!!! r u sure u are a human ? i thk u r pig !!! animal !!! fuc* !!! her younger sis also damn geli ~~~!!! always cum to hug me , said ... "bei bei , wo hen ai ni ,ni zhi dao ma ?" fine , if whole day 1 or 2 times ...nvm ... saw me 1 times said it one time !!! omg !!! fu*k !!!! dun make me to be straight !!! u two let me feel it girl is very geli !!! u r the 1st gal i know that havent 1 month ady scolded !!! today im moody , and also not well ... still want cum make me angry ... i scolded u two is not my false !!! haizzz ........... all restaurant worker saw the face so angry of me... i knw that was so ugry ... so sorry for feng zai ... coz when i moody , i scold u ... sry sry sry ... hmmm... nite ~

No comments:

Post a Comment