26 October 2010

DON`T WANT AN ENDING

I don’t wanna fall out But we’re all out of time (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending) In one day No way you’ll be mine (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending)

Ooohhh…

My heart is running on empty One more day and then we go Yeah, the time goes on now Don’t ask me how I don’t know We’ll be home tomorrow But a thousand miles too far away Say you won’t forget and i’ll be okay

At least tonight It’s just you and me and honestly That’s everything i need

I don’t wanna fall out But we’re all out of time (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending) In one day No way you’ll be mine (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending)

Tonight’s the countdown ‘Till the day we’re not around (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending) And you’re gone And we’re on with our lives (Is this over?) (Don’t want an ending) I don’t want an ending

Don’t want an ending…

No comments:

Post a Comment